BROKEN POTTERY

Sometimes I feel like broken pottery thrown into a heap of broken pieces.
  But this is a lie.  God says; I would never discard you to the ash heap.

  No child of mine will be thrown away or set aside to be useless all their
  day. The world may break you. Life may blow huge holes in your vessel.
  Circumstances will crack you, but now there are so many places where I can
  shine through.

  Many will not let me shine through their broken places.  They are ashamed
  and embarrassed by the cracks and slivers they have obtained in life.
  But everyone has cracks. Everyone has broken places. If you don’t have
  broken places, would you ever come to Me? Would I ever be able to make you
  more glorious than you ever thought you could be? Or would you be sitting
  on a shelf thinking you are so grand? It’s the broken ones that I fix that
  will far outshine any lovely piece with no cracks.

  Now you have a choice. You can remain, a broken, unused vessel, it is your
  choice. Or you can come to me and let me heal you and restore all the
  broken places. I can, you know.

  Be warned though, you may not look the same when I am done with you but
  you will look like Me. I will fill all the broken places with Me. So not
  only will you be able to be used but you will be more beautiful than when
  you started and they will see Me! The more brokenness restored, the more
  they will see Me.  Remember, the greater the struggle, the more glorious
  the triumph! (Go to you to be and watch “The Butterfly Circus”)

  Will you be a lovely untouched vessel on a shelf?

  Will you be a broken, cracked vessel lying in a heap refusing to be fixed?

  Or will you let me touch all your broken places and restore you to a
  greater glory than you can ever imagine?

  May we let Him fix us so we may shine for Him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE EVIL CALABASH !

HOW TO BUILD YOUR CV FOR LUCRATIVE JOB!

I'D RATHER BE SINGLE THAN HAVE A BROKEN COURTSHIP!