THE BEAUTY OF SIN

 LITTLE Ai

Little Ai defeated Isrealite because Achan brought unclean Treasure to the fold. 

Beloved, what are the unclean things you brought to your life? 

Remember your body is God's Temple and unholy things should not enter.
Isrealite were defeated by Ai
Isrealite ran from Ai











Just as Little Ai defeated Isrealite because of Achan Sin. That may also destroy you and your love ones.

Do you notice same  is occurring in your life? 

I Employ you to humble yourself before Almighty God this Hour and ask for mercy Just as Joshua did.


By Doing So God will give us Victory.

Prayer Points:

1.Lord, what are the unclean things I have brought into my life that made my enemy rejoice over me.forgive me in your Mercy.


2. Lord you destroyed Ai that denied Isrealite access to promise Land. Do likewise in my life today.
Isrealite victorious over Ai

Isrealite in Promise Land




3. Achan brought unclean treasure into the fold and it destroyed him and his generation. Lord the unholy things I brought into my life the God's Temple. Lord destroy them today before they destroy me and my family.
Achan and his generation perished
Achan hide Treasure in his tent










4. Those that are led by the spirit are called sons of God. Lord always lead/guide me with Holy Spirit.


Share with friends you care for.

Have a Glorious Day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE EVIL CALABASH !

HOW TO BUILD YOUR CV FOR LUCRATIVE JOB!

I'D RATHER BE SINGLE THAN HAVE A BROKEN COURTSHIP!