SELF DISCIPLINE


It takes self discipline to be accomplished in life. I read a story recently about bill Gate. He granted an interview to playboy magazine. And they asked him a question. We hear that you don't watch TV? He said, "well I was brought up pretty normal". We were not allowed to watch TV on week night. We were encouraged to make good grades. He said, I do watch TV but i don't have any over the air wire of satellite hooked to my house. I try to keep away from it. Oh TV like he said has a lot of junks. And if you are not disciplined, you will be so given to the junks, until you become a junk.

I heard a news of a woman that purposely burnt her husband house with her little baby inside the house, because she had little misunderstanding with her husband. 









You see, if you don't discipline all that you need to discipline, be it anger, evil thoughts, spirit of fornicating, envying,  strife, jealousy & many more.












They will come back and discipline you. You discipline them before they do so. Millions of prayer can not be a substitute for discipline. An indiscipline person is heading for a crash.











 














Discipline all that you need to discipline today before you end up saying had I know.

 Hear what Paul said" But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should not be disqualified" (1Corinthians 9:27)


YFCM
©GRACE LIFTED S.E
inspired by the TRUTH



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE EVIL CALABASH !

HOW TO BUILD YOUR CV FOR LUCRATIVE JOB!

I'D RATHER BE SINGLE THAN HAVE A BROKEN COURTSHIP!