- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
BIBLE STORIES OF THE SEA
Bible Stories of the Sea Captain ChristianBlogR here. I am the Captain aboard ye Courageous Christian Father . As the anchor raises we set sail down the seas God created. As we embark on our journey I will share with you some Bible Stories of the Sea . These are stories about the sea found in the Bible, God’s Word. Yes, as you can tell, I am a pirate. I am a saved pirate for I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I want to share some Bible Stories of the Sea . You can share these stories when you go on your voyage on the sea. Below are a list of these stories and links to them. Bon Voyage that’s French for Good Travel! Man Swallowed by Whale & Lives – story about Jonah and the Whale Family survives the Great Flood – story about Noah and the Ark, The Great Flood Man Walks on Water – story about Jesus walking on water. Even Peter attempted to walk on water. The Great Catch – story about the disciples out...

Comments