FATHER'S LOVE LETTER



       My Child,

                  You may not know me,
            but I know everything about you.
                     Psalm 139:1

      I know when you sit down and when you rise up.
                     Psalm 139:2

             I am familiar with all your ways.
                     Psalm 139:3

      Even the very hairs on your head are numbered.
                  Matthew 10:29-31

              For you were made in my image.
                     Genesis 1:27

       In me you live and move and have your being.
                       Acts 17:28

                For you are my offspring.
                       Acts 17:28

        I knew you even before you were conceived.
                     Jeremiah 1:4-5

           I chose you when I planned creation.
                   Ephesians 1:11-12

               You were not a mistake,
         for all your days are written in my book.
                   Psalm 139:15-16

         I determined the exact time of your birth
               and where you would live.
                     Acts 17:26

          You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
                     Psalm 139:14

         I knit you together in your mother's womb.
                     Psalm 139:13

       And brought you forth on the day you were born.
                     Psalm 71:6

               I have been misrepresented
               by those who don't know me.
                    John 8:41-44

               I am not distant and angry,
          but am the complete expression of love.
                     1 John 4:16

        And it is my desire to lavish my love on you.
                      1 John 3:1

             Simply because you are my child
                 and I am your Father.
                      1 John 3:1

      I offer you more than your earthly father ever could.
                      Matthew 7:11

              For I am the perfect father.
                      Matthew 5:48

      Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand.
                       James 1:17

        For I am your provider and I meet all your needs.
                     Matthew 6:31-33

      My plan for your future has always been filled with hope.
                      Jeremiah 29:11

            Because I love you with an everlasting love.
                      Jeremiah 31:3

               My thoughts toward you are countless
                  as the sand on the seashore.
                     Psalms 139:17-18

               And I rejoice over you with singing.
                      Zephaniah 3:17

               I will never stop doing good to you.
                      Jeremiah 32:40

               For you are my treasured possession.
                         Exodus 19:5

                I desire to establish you with all
                    my heart and all my soul.
                          Jeremiah 32:41

          And I want to show you great and marvelous things.
                           Jeremiah 33:3

                If you seek me with all your heart,
                         you will find me.
                         Deuteronomy 4:29

                 Delight in me and I will give you
                    the desires of your heart.
                            Psalm 37:4

               For it is I who gave you those desires.
                         Philippians 2:13

                I am able to do more for you than you
                      could possibly imagine.
                          Ephesians 3:20

                  For I am your greatest encourager.
                      2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

                 I am also the Father who comforts you
                        in all your troubles.
                         2 Corinthians 1:3-4

                 When you are brokenhearted,
                      I am close to you.
                         Psalm 34:18

                    As a shepherd carries a lamb,
                I have carried you close to my heart.
                           Isaiah 40:11

                   One day I will wipe away every
                        tear from your eyes.
                         Revelation 21:3-4

              And I'll take away all the pain you have
                      suffered on this earth.
                         Revelation 21:3-4

                 I am your Father, and I love you
                   even as I love my son, Jesus.
                            John 17:23

              For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed.
                            John 17:26

              He is the exact representation of my being.
                            Hebrews 1:3

               He came to demonstrate that I am for you,
                          not against you.
                            Romans 8:31

           And to tell you that I am not counting your sins.
                      2 Corinthians 5:18-19

           Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled.
                      2 Corinthians 5:18-19

               His death was the ultimate expression
                       of my love for you.
                           1 John 4:10

                I gave up everything I loved that I
                       might gain your love.
                          Romans 8:31-32

              If you receive the gift of my son Jesus,
                          you receive me.
                           1 John 2:23

                And nothing will ever separate you
                       from my love again.
                         Romans 8:38-39

             Come home and I'll throw the biggest party
                      heaven has ever seen.
                           Luke 15:7

                     I have always been Father,
                     and will always be Father.
                          Ephesians 3:14-15

                           My question is…
                        Will you be my child?
                           John 1:12-13

                        I am waiting for you.
                           Luke 15:11-32

                          Love, Your Dad
                           Almighty God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE EVIL CALABASH !

HOW TO BUILD YOUR CV FOR LUCRATIVE JOB!

I'D RATHER BE SINGLE THAN HAVE A BROKEN COURTSHIP!