Hey! You Are Tearing My Cloth. Yes "I KNOW"

I KNOW

I took my cloth to my tailor and asked him to fix the little opening near the pocket.

The man turned  the cloth inside out and then began to TEAR the pocket with his hands... Hah! I was like, "I said you should sew, not tear".

So I shouted, 'You are tearing my cloth. But the tailor replied "I KNOW".

Those two words sank into me like when a heavy stone sinks in water. I couldn't talk again.

He is the tailor, and I am just a customer. Even though I couldn't relate tearing with sewing but the Tailor said "I KNOW".

God is saying, 'I KNOW'.

He hears your complaints/petition

Father I need a job, its been long since I left school.... "I KNOW"

Father, My fiancee just left me... 'I KNOW'.

I have no money to pay for my rent..." I KNOW"

I have no money to cater for my needs..."I KNOW"

I have been married without children...." I KNOW"

I need a husband/wife...." I KNOW"

I can't pay my children's school fees..... "I KNOW"

I just lost my job and I  have a family.... "I KNOW"

So many times when the Lord is fixing us, He starts by 'tearing' us. Tearing our confidence in ourselves, Tearing all our philosophies, Tearing our pride and fake humility, Tearing the things we call dear and giving us the truly dear things.
Listen When God Speaks.
The only thing necessary is wisdom. Wisdom to know when it is the Lord and when it isn't the Lord. The devil tears to KILL, God tears to FIX. God tears the old to give you the new.
God Tears The Old To Give You The New.
God's tearing fire only refines His own. God's tearing only yields the peaceable fruit of Righteousness.

So in reality, God tears no man, He only makes.
 God Tears No Man, He Only Makes.
We call it TEARING, He calls it MAKING.
We call it BREAKING, He calls it BUILDING.

He knows you have a need even before you ask. That is why when we complain... He responds thus:  I KNOW".

He Knows Your Needs Before You Ask.
"I KNOW what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for"
-Jeremiah 29:11
There is Still Hope.
Your Success is Closer Than Before.
Dear friend, whatever tearing you are presently going through, don't! give up, don't give in, don't lose hope, hold onto God, He is busy working out something for you.
You Are The Next Testifier

You will soon share your testimony as God lives........ Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE EVIL CALABASH !

HOW TO BUILD YOUR CV FOR LUCRATIVE JOB!

I'D RATHER BE SINGLE THAN HAVE A BROKEN COURTSHIP!